A household in Yanjiaying Village, Gaoliying Town, Shunyi District, Beijing, is a one-storey bungalow with a building area of 180 m2 and an air-conditioning area of 150 m2.
The use of fan coils for cooling requires a room temperature of 26 ° C in summer and a floor heating for heating. The indoor temperature in winter is required to reach 20 ° C.
(1) According to the project overview and requirements;
(2) (Building Water Supply and Drainage Design Manual);
(3) "Basic Terminology Standard for Water Supply and Drainage Design" (GBJ125-89);
(4) "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Installation of Mechanical and Electrical Equipment" (TJ231);
(5) "Code for construction and acceptance of low electrical appliances for electrical installation engineering" (GB50254);
(6) "Quality Inspection and Evaluation Standard for Automation Instrument Installation Engineering" (GBJI31-90);
(7) (Practical Heating and Air Conditioning Design Manual);
(8) (Technical measures for air conditioning design of civil buildings);
(9) Performance of the MACON air source heat pump unit;
(10) Other relevant norms and measures currently in use in the country.
The function chambers are cooled and heat loaded, and the fan coils are configured according to the cooling load.
At the end of summer, the fan coil is used for cooling. The design cold index is 105w/m2, and the total design cooling load is 16.8kw. Considering the room function distribution and cost investment of the building, the equipment selection factor is 0.85, which is 14.3kw. The heating end of the winter is heated by floor heating. The design heat index is 55w/m2, and the total design heat load is 8.8kw.
Combined with the architectural characteristics and climatic conditions, the air-conditioning cold and heat source of this project uses a low-temperature air-energy heat pump, and is equipped with a model MACRW060ZA/S(E) Meiken low-temperature air-capable air-cooling unit. MACRW060ZA/S(E) Meiken low-temperature air-energy air-cooled unit has a rated cooling capacity of 15kw, a rated heating capacity of 16.5kw and a rated input power of 5.26kw.
The project was completed before the heating season in 2015. After the renovation, the Meike low-temperature air-energy air-cooling unit was used as the cold and heat source. The unit's overall design was compact, and the unit was directly placed outside without a special machine room. All the ends are hidden in the decoration, saving indoor space and being beautiful.